If you’re uncertain about any of the package’s workings, or have any questions, before purchasing, please do no hesitate to reach out. I will do the best to my abilities to answer your questions.
Should we conclude that any issue you’re having with the package cannot be resolved. Or you are dissatisfied with the package, you’re free to request a refund.
All Asset Store sales are final as per the EULA, and it’s impossible to ensure the package files are deleted after the refund is issued. Therefore some conditions must be met in order to avoid abuse:
Examples that constitute a refund:
- The user requests a refund and has not downloaded the asset (verified through asset store backend)
- There is a vital incompatibility (within the confines of the supported platforms) with existing systems and cannot be resolved in a future update
The right is reserved to decline refund requests if:
- The invoice date exceeds 30 days prior to the request
- The concerned package is/was in beta at the time of purchase
- User appears to not have read or misread the store description, or otherwise failed to inform her/himself through the online documentation
- The package contents are claimed to no longer be used
- User requests a refund because the package went on sale after purchasing
If you find you are in accordance with these conditions, please get in touch with your request.