If you’re uncertain about any of the package’s workings, or have any questions before purchasing, please do not hesitate to reach out. I will do the best to my abilities to answer your questions.
Should we conclude that any issue you’re having with a package cannot be resolved. Or you are dissatisfied with the package, you’re free to request a refund.
All Asset Store sales are final as per the EULA (2.2.9). It is impossible to ensure the package files are deleted after a refund is issued. Therefore some conditions must be met in order to avoid abuse:
Examples that constitute a refund:
- The user requests a refund and has not downloaded the asset (verified through asset store backend)
- There is a vital incompatibility (within the confines of the supported platforms) with existing systems and cannot be resolved in a future update
The right is reserved to decline refund requests if:
- The invoice date exceeds 14 days prior to the request
- The concerned package is in beta at the time of the request
- User appears to not have read or misread the store description, or otherwise failed to inform her/himself through the online documentation. This includes details such as:
- Compatible Unity versions
- Compatible platforms
- Compatible render pipelines
- Listed features and limitations
- The package contents are claimed to no longer be used
- The package in question went on sale after a full-price purchase was made
If you find you are in accordance with these conditions, please get in touch with your request.