SC Post Effects
4.2.Setup using the Post Processing package
In order to use the Post Processing Stack, a script component must be added to your camera. Additionally a post processing volume must be active in the scene.
- Select your main camera, and add a “Post Process Layer” script component.
- On the component, in the “Layer” dropdown, select the “PostProcessing” layer (or create a new layer, dedicated to volumes)
Post Processing Volume Setup
- Go to GameObject -> 3D Object -> Post-process Volume to create a new volume.
- Assign the “PostProcessing” layer to this object
- Tick the “Global” box
- Choose a profile in the profile field
- Note that effects initialized with settings that render them invisible (to maintain blending functionality). An intensity/opacity/amount value will be set to 0, increase the value to start seeing an effect.
2 of 3 users found this section helpful
If you're familiar with this asset, please consider leaving a review!
Your support is instrumental to its future