An environment asset pack inspired by the current 3D adventure games and of old.
Stylized vegetation dots the landscape as your hero traverses the world in search of adventure!
This package focuses on providing artistically crafted environment assets. Powered by scripts, custom shaders and Substance materials to allow for artistic customization.
== Compatibility ==
All assets are designed for mid-high end PC and Console platforms (PS4/Xbox One). The downloadable demo runs at an average of 93 FPS across +850 benchmark reports.
Mobile and Web platforms are not supported. VR has been tested with no issues.
== Features ==
➮ Custom shaders for trees and vegetation, to enable stylized rendering and animations
➮ Beautiful wind animations on trees and vegetation
➮ Foliage bends away from the player
➮ Grass color blends with terrain (tiled support)
➮ LOD’s and collision meshes for all assets that need it
➮ Tree billboard LODs, for increased performance in open landscapes
➮ Tailored example environment scene
== Contents ==
▪ 17 types of plants
▪ 3 Spruce trees
▪ 3 Birch trees
▪ 3 Stylized trees
▪ 2 Willow trees
▪ 3 Palm trees
▪ 1 Pine tree
▪ 6 tree bark Substance materials
▪ 6 Substance terrain materials, fully customizable (including texture baking tool, pre 2018 only)
▪ 7 Cliffs, to support your terrain (2k textures)
▪ 4 small rock clusters
▪ Stylized skybox panorama (up to 8k resolution)
▪ Lens flare texture atlas
▪ Localized sunshaft effects
▪ Fog sheet effect
▪ Falling leafs particle effect
▪ Wind trails particle effect
▪ Post Processing Stack profile and color grading texture
▪ Legacy version of the Stylized Water Shader
== Additional features ==
▪ Shaders support custom SpeedTree models
▪ GPU Instancing supported
▪ Cliff shader with (Triplanar) global color map and detail normals
▪ Cliff coverage (snow, grass, sand, etc)
▪ Tree shader supports color variation
▪ Shader GUIs with documentation toggles
▪ Amplify Shader Editor shaders
== Compatible with ==
▪ Vegetation Studio
Note: All trees are saved as Unity .asset files. Exporting to FBX is possible with third-party tools.