A shader focused on delivering stunning visual and tactile grass for the Universal Render Pipeline (7.1.7+).
• Lush wind animations
• Per object and per vertex color variation, breaks up visual repetition
• Bending and flattening through trails, objects or particle effects
• Translucency rendering
• Color blending with terrain surface (supports tiled setups)
• Includes several grass models and textures designed for mass placement.
• Compatible with all URP rendering features
• Physically-based or simple shading mode
• Full Vegetation Studio (Pro) integration
• Nature Renderer support
• SRP Batching compatible
• GPU Instancing and Instanced Indirect ready, for use with Vegetation Studio (Pro) or custom renderers.
• Expertly crafted hand-written shader, for optimal efficiency.
This shader is designed for the Universal Render Pipeline and is not compatible with the built-in, LW or HD render pipeline.
Compatible up to Unity 2020.1 for PC/MAC/Consoles. Mobile and WebGL are not supported.
• Not a grass placement/population tool (documentation includes tips)
• Does not work with Unity terrain’s grass system (outdated)
• Static batching breaks per-object randomization
• Color blending feature requires a texture to be baked so has limited compatibility with huge (+4km) landscapes.
Note: flowers, rocks and trees not included