Compatible up to Unity 2017.3, Unity 2018.1 doesn’t support Substance materials yet.
NEW! Support for Vegetation Studio’s TouchReact system
NEW! Improved tree shading and wind
NEW! Willow trees
NEW! Two additional palm trees
An environment asset pack inspired by the current 3D adventure games and of old.
Stylized vegetation dots the landscape as your hero traverses the world in search of adventure!
This package focuses on providing artistically crafted environment assets. Powered by scripts, custom shaders and Substance materials to allow for artistic customization.
== Compatibility ==
All assets are designed for mid-high end PC and Console platforms (PS4/Xbox One). The downloadable demo runs at an average of 93 FPS across +850 benchmark reports.
Mobile and Web platforms are not supported. VR has been tested, but is not recommended.
== Features ==
➮ Custom shaders for trees and vegetation, to enable stylized rendering
➮ Beautiful wind animations on trees and vegetation
➮ Foliage bends away from the player
➮ Grass color blending with terrain
➮ LOD’s and collision meshes for all assets that need it
➮ Tree billboard LODs, for increased performance in open landscapes
➮ Tailored example environment scene
== Contents ==
▪ 17 types of plants
▪ 3 Spruce trees
▪ 3 Birch trees
▪ 3 Stylized trees
▪ 2 Willow trees
▪ 3 Palm trees
▪ 1 Pine tree
▪ 6 tree bark Substance materials
▪ 6 Substance terrain materials, fully customizable (including texture baking tool)
▪ 7 Cliffs, to support your terrain (2k textures)
▪ 4 small rock clusters
▪ Stylized skybox panorama (up to 8k resolution)
▪ Procedural lens flare texture
▪ Localized sunshaft effects
▪ Fog sheet effect
▪ Falling leafs particle effect
▪ Wind trails particle effect
▪ Post Processing Stack profile and color grading texture
▪ Limited version of the Stylized Water Shader
== Additional features ==
▪ Cliff shader with (Triplanar) global color map and detail normals
▪ Cliff coverage (snow, grass, sand, etc)
▪ Plant textures are atlased by Substance, still allowing for customization, such as the color or stylized features.
▪ Grass appearance is completely customizable, down to the number of blades.
▪ Shader GUIs with documentation toggles
▪ Amplify Shader Editor support
Note: All trees are saved as Unity files. Exporting to FBX is possible with third-party tools.