3.2.Setup using the Post Processing package
Using the Post Processing stack package (built-in RP and URP in 2019.4)
In order to use the Post Processing Stack, a script component must be added to your camera. Additionally a post processing volume must be active in the scene.
When using the URP, ensure this checkbox is also ticked on your camera component
Open the help window through Help -> SC Post Effects
This window has a “Quick setup” section which allows you to quickly add Post Processing to your scene.
Manual set up:
- Select your main camera, and add a “Post Process Layer” script component.
- On the component, in the “Layer” dropdown, select the “PostProcessing” layer
Post Processing Volume Setup
- Go to GameObject -> 3D Object -> Post-process Volume to create a new volume.
- Assign the “PostProcessing” layer to this object
- Tick the “Global” box
- Choose a profile in the profile field
- Note that effects initialized with settings that render them invisible. An intensity/opacity/amount value will be set to 0, increase the value to start seeing an effect.