An editor tool to create suspended electricity or telephone wires. Built around an intuitive “click & drag” scene-view editor.
Connectors can be added to GameObjects (eg. utility poles) to form a group. In turn, wires can be connected between connectors.
• Preset-based wire type settings
• Per-wire adjustable sagging
• Adjustable wire resolution per meter
• LineRenderer or MeshRenderer wire generation
• Animated wire shader (Standard/LWRP/URP)
• Compatible with 2D view
• Vegetation Studio tree and object removal underneath wires
• Wires have a centered pivot so will work with World Streamer or other grid systems
• Tag and Layer can be set for generated wires
• Includes Amplify Shader Editor and Shader Graph functions for the shader animation effect.
• Wires have no collision or physics interaction
• No editing cannot be done at runtime, this is an editor-only tool