Environment set up
In order to recreate the demo scene’s environmental settings, the following steps can be taken:
Go to Window/Lighting
- Set the Ambient Source to a white color in the Lighting tab found under Window/Lighting.
- Enable Fog, set to Exponential with a value of 0.007 (Fog will only work in Forward rendering)
- Assign the FAE_Skybox material to the Skybox field.
- Disable Precomputed Realtime GI
- On your directional light, assign the FAE_Lensflare asset in the Flare field if you wish.
- In the PostProcessingAssets folder you’ll find a readme text file with further instructions
- Add a WindController object to your scene, for the wind animations on the trees and vegetation to work. You can do so through the menu: GameObject/3D Objects/FAE Wind Controller
- Select your terrain and add the PigmentmapGenerator script. The first time, the pigment map will automatically be generated. If not, press the “Generate” button.
- (Optional) Add a CliffAppearance object to your scene, which will allow you to modify the material properties of all rocks at once. You can find a prefab for this in the Fantasy Adventure Environment/Prefabs/ folder, which is pre-configured with the default rock materials.
- (Optional) Look for the FoliageBender prefab in the /Prefabs/Effects and drag it into your player, move the object to the feet/base of the player. This will make the grass and foliage bend away from this position. Currently, you can only have one of these objects active at a time.
More detailed information on these features can be found in the scripts section.
5 of 5 users found this section helpful